Can you really plan, outline, and write your novel in thirty days?
It may sound unlikely, but if you are determined, can commit two to three hours a day, and follow a structured plan -- yes you can!
This book uses a streamlined process to efficiently guide you in quickly creating the first draft of your novel. It includes how to:
* Create a doable schedule with a weekly day off to complete your novel in as little as one month.
* Copy sample forms to record your progress and keep you on track.* Find an intriguing story idea.
* Include fast tricks to develop your characters.
* Follow easy steps using the Story Template to structure your story.
* Plan for the “secret ingredient” that can make or break your story.
* Plan each scene with a five-minute no-fail trick that *always builds tension.
* Learn fast writing tools, tricks, and techniques that will have you writing 1000 or more words per hour — really!
* Self-edit without stress.
* Move ahead to finish your book and publish.
Whether you want to participate in the National Novel Writing Month challenge (www.nanowrimo.org) or simply accomplish your long-standing desire to create a novel, you’ve come to the right place. This book shows you exactly how to get your novel written fast and well. Get this book today and start writing tomorrow!