CAN YOU REALLY PUBLISH YOUR E-BOOK AND PRINT BOOK YOURSELF FOR $100 -- OR LESS?
Congratulations! You've finished your manuscript and are ready to self-publish your e-book and print book for sale on Amazon.
This book uses a step-by-step approach with screenshots to walk you through formatting your e-book and print book. Inside its pages, you’ll learn how to:
* Flawlessly format your e-book and print book using Microsoft®Word and free, open-source applications.
* Dress up your e-book and print book with fancy symbols and royalty-free images.
* Hyperlink your e-book like a pro to create footnotes and a clickable table of contents.
* Beautify your print book with fancy fonts, dropped caps, and professional layout.
* Find a spectacular book cover for $100 — or less.
* Get a free ISBN and barcode.
* Choose a printer and distributor for your e-book and print book.
* Convert your files for e-book and print book to industry-standard formats ready to load onto Amazon KDP or Ingram Spark.
* Refer to multiple screen shots and step-by-step instructions that clarify exactly how you can do everything without a hitch.
Self-publishing offers exciting opportunities in today’s market. Get this book today and self-publish your own e-book and print book tomorrow!
Also see Book 2 of this “How to Happily Self-Publish” Series: Special Effects for Your E-Book: Use HTML Templates Without Knowing HTML to Professionally Format Your E-Book